Thank you for your interest in APPS Paramedical Services. As the nation’s premier paramedical exam company, we take pride in the quality of our personnel and always invite skilled candidates to explore a relationship with our company. The following information may be helpful as you consider the role of a paramedical examiner with APPS – Northeast Ohio.
- APPS Paramedical Services is a nationwide company with 65 offices across North America
- The Northeast Ohio office is the largest paramed exam company in the region
- We provide services to all major insurance carriers
- Flexible work schedule that fits your lifestyle
- Cases assignments normally within a 15-mile radius of your home
- Fees based on insurance carrier reimbursement with an average fee of $30 per case
- Examiners paid on the 10th day of each month via direct deposit to your bank account
- Phlebotomy certification
- Significant blood draw experience
- Smart Phone
- Professional demeanor
- Good computer skills
If you would like to explore examiner opportunities, please tell us a little about yourself and a member of our team will contact you if your qualifications match our current requirements.
Again, thank you for your interest in APPS – Northeast Ohio.